onsdag 1. juni 2011

Ringo ruler!


Her er det jammen meg stille for tiden! Beklager, men mai er altså virkelig hektisk...

Kan jeg trøste med noen, som vanlig, fantastisk gode sitater fra Richard Starkey:

Til siste MOJO sier han blant annet om det å være trommis:

"I just wanna play, I wanna support the band. I love the band mentality. I love playing with other musicians. I'm not the one who can sit in the back room and practise, but if you can play piano and guitar I'll play with you all night. I don't like it as a solo gig, where you're just banging away. That's why I never did drum solos, there's really no need for them."

Fantastisk poeng, tusen takk!

Og om trommer og teknologi:

"Now I've realised to make the music I like there's no real reason to go to a studio. The other day, we were donloading an Echoplex machine and you just download the damn thing! I've been through quite a lot of technology, you know, but ... I have two bits of wood in my hand and I hit those buggers and I love it!"

Ringo viser igjen og igjen at han er verdens minst pompose superstjerne og mest sannsynlig like trivelig som alle sier han er. BLOGG 99 takker!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar